The past couple of days I have been sick and more cynical and pissy than usual. For example here are some things I have said to people:
To Charlotte: Charlotte: "Blah ... I don't wan to be bullied...blah blah blah" Jessica: "You just wasted 30 minutes of my life with your dramatics and you have bored me to death."
To one of the attorneys at my office: Atty 1: "Jessica, Rich (my boss) says that its your fault his popcorn is burnt.. haha" Jessica: " Well tell Rich he can suck it."
To Robbie: Jessica: "Where are you" Robbie: "I am still here I will be leaving soon" (keep in mind it was 7:50) Jessica: " I am not going to marry you anymore, cause you are ruining my life."
Here is a list of things I want all of you to think about:
Why did it snow today when it was 60 last week and will be 60 again next week?
Why are flights to Hawaii so expensive? What happened to the Southwest $500 guy?
How can I have rock hard abs in 6 months.
On that note, be prepared for me to begin my crash diet and work out craze beginning tomorrow 03/08/07, the official start date of Operation Jessica get Skinny. Tomorrow will be 6 months to the wedding and I am mushy and pale. After the whole pre-melanoma thing I can deal with being pale, but I refuse to be mushy.
Anyway, I am done with this post now...so stay tuned I will post again soon!
To Charlotte: Charlotte: "Blah ... I don't wan to be bullied...blah blah blah" Jessica: "You just wasted 30 minutes of my life with your dramatics and you have bored me to death."
To one of the attorneys at my office: Atty 1: "Jessica, Rich (my boss) says that its your fault his popcorn is burnt.. haha" Jessica: " Well tell Rich he can suck it."
To Robbie: Jessica: "Where are you" Robbie: "I am still here I will be leaving soon" (keep in mind it was 7:50) Jessica: " I am not going to marry you anymore, cause you are ruining my life."
Here is a list of things I want all of you to think about:
Why did it snow today when it was 60 last week and will be 60 again next week?
Why are flights to Hawaii so expensive? What happened to the Southwest $500 guy?
How can I have rock hard abs in 6 months.
On that note, be prepared for me to begin my crash diet and work out craze beginning tomorrow 03/08/07, the official start date of Operation Jessica get Skinny. Tomorrow will be 6 months to the wedding and I am mushy and pale. After the whole pre-melanoma thing I can deal with being pale, but I refuse to be mushy.
Anyway, I am done with this post now...so stay tuned I will post again soon!

3 comments:
Please don't think any of this is an exaggeration. It is not. She is this big of a c-face. And she did say that to me while I was frantic and upset.
Answers to think about:
Snow = El Nino
Flights = Um, Hawaii is in the MIDDLE OF THE PACIFIC OCEAN
Rock Hard Abs = Amoebic Dysentary (all the fat/mush will melt off and leave nothing but muscle.)
You're welcome.
I can hardly wait another three months until you post again.
i figured i'd check your blog out today thinking it would be the same as the past while, but to my surprise you've updated! yay! I'm glad I didnt cross your line of fire while you were sick, and I hope you get better...for your sake, but more importantly for those around you!
I do 8 minute abs whenever I remember it, and it most certainly does NOT work...so while I have no advice on what to try, you should stay away from that...i'm not sure why i keep using it anyway. oh well.
I don't see how this is different than your usual mood.
I have the rock hard abs secret, I just don't have the willpower to stick to it: Bosu ball. It's the best. I basically pummeled my abs this week on the Bosu ball and now I can wear my skinny jeans. That will last for about a week.
Post a Comment